Attractions applying or being put forward for CPT's Coach Friendly status must provide the following:
1. Dedicated and easy-to-find group/coach page/information on website
2. There must be clear evidence that the Attraction welcomes coaches and consults with local bodies and the industry on issues relating to coaches i.e. planning, traffic etc.
3. Clear directional instructions and signs for visiting coaches.
4. Dedicated, adequate, ideally free coach parking (and policed to avoid misuse by other vehicles)
5. A meet and greet facility
6. Driver facilities including provision to rest and for refreshments
7. Adequate facilities for group comfort (toilets, refreshments, waiting areas etc.)
8. Facilities to handle disabled coach passengers
9. A named representative(s) who can be contacted or on hand to help with questions or requirements; and provide information packs in advance.
“Llandudno is the key tourism destination in Conwy County and we are very pleased to have achieved CPT’s Coach Friendly status. This clearly demonstrates the value to we place on coach tourism and the benefits it brings to Llandudno and Conwy County.”